Here’s some good news! It sounds like more people than ever before are planning to grow a vegetable garden this year. We want make sure that this wave of eager vegetable gardeners will have a fun and rewarding experience right from the start.
Our solution is an easy, interactive planning tool that removes any worries about “What should I grow?” and “How do I start?” Because we know that a raised-bed garden is the easiest and most efficient way to grow vegetables, we based this new tool on the footprint of a 3×6 raised bed garden.
Our Kitchen Garden Planner gives you:
- six pre-planned vegetable gardens, each with its own planting map
- an interactive design tool for creating your own customized planting map
- step-by-step instructions for planting and care
- a vegetable encyclopedia with 30 different entries
- recommended supplies and accessories
This new design tool is located right on our website and it’s totally free for anyone to use. Take the 60-second tour to learn about the key features. Use it out yourself or pass it along to friends and family. And let us know what you think of it!