The High-Yield Garden is one of six pre-planned gardens in the Kitchen Garden Planner. You can also use the planner to design your own garden.
Here’s some good news! It sounds like more people than ever before are planning to grow a vegetable garden this year. We want make sure that this wave of eager vegetable gardeners will have a fun and rewarding experience right from the start.
Our solution is an easy, interactive planning tool that removes any worries about “What should I grow?” and “How do I start?” Because we know that a raised-bed garden is the easiest and most efficient way to grow vegetables, we based this new tool on the footprint of a 3×6 raised bed garden.
Our Kitchen Garden Planner gives you:
- six pre-planned vegetable gardens, each with its own planting map
- an interactive design tool for creating your own customized planting map
- step-by-step instructions for planting and care
- a vegetable encyclopedia with 30 different entries
- recommended supplies and accessories
This new design tool is located right on our website and it’s totally free for anyone to use. Take the 60-second tour to learn about the key features. Use it out yourself or pass it along to friends and family. And let us know what you think of it!
When your garden is designed, you can print a map that shows exactly what you need to plant.